ROLE: Finance Manager
Published Date: 8th October, 2020 (Wednesday)
Closing Date: 5th November, 2020 (Thursday)
Job Location: Woolwich, London
Students Fee Collection Services Limited is an active company incorporated on 25 June 2015 with the registered office located in London, Greater London. Students Fee Collection Services Limited has been running for 5 years. There is currently 1 active director according to the latest confirmation statement submitted on 6th January 2020.
• At least a minimum of 1-year experience in a managerial role in an academic institution.
• Professional certification for accountant or equivalent.
• Experience in systems such as Quick Books and Advanced Excel skills.
• Develops and manages business accounts to increase sales of financial products.
• Takes responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of business account.
• Manages teams handling insurance claims.
• Establishes terms of credit and ensures timely payment by the student, renegotiates payment terms and initiates legal action to recover debts if necessary.
• Carries out and/or supervises general accounting and administrative work.
• Day-to-day management of the Finance team.
• Daily bank reconciliation.
• Manage and oversee payroll.
• Accounts receivable accounts payable.
• Manage cash flow and credit controls.
• Month end and preparation of the monthly management accounts.
• Providing accurate financial reports to the Operations Director and CEO.
• Financial year-end preparation.
• Must have highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
Salary: 30,000.00 GBP per annum
To submit the application fill information in this link : https://forms.monday.com/forms/750372e68eb6bbda2a4d510b7ba6c539